I am drowning in the ocean of pain,
Failed in this world of loss and gain.
Your thoughts keeps revolting in my brain,
I can no longer bear the strain.
Your resposne is the only thing that I seek,
Why do remain silent?
Why can't you speak?
Can you return the past days spent?
I just can't get your image off my head,
I want to keep my hold on your hand forever;
Your absence, keeps driving me mad.
I never expected to lose you! Never!
Please stop being so arrogant,
To get you back I am ready to repent.
Baby put forward your hand,
By holding so, to all other pains I shall withstand!
Won't you just return back to me;
To wipe the tears off my eyes?
Without you, how can I be;
In this worldly paradise?
Just for once draw me to your heart,
With your love, clean off all misunderstandings and dirt.
I'll keep on loving you, till the end,
Just give me one more chance, to keep hold on your hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment