Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Am I Falling in Love

No one knows their own destiny;
All that happens whats written in our fate,
In this life so mini;
We make up many mate.

Some of them get so closer to our heart,
Creating new hopes in our life.
Sets their mark like the wheel of a cart;
And join us in our common strife!

Day by day our friendship gets closer,
We begin to read each others mind.
I pray to God! I don't wanna lose her,
For all these problems, solutions we find.

Then I feel, I have a soft corner;
In my heart, reserved for her.
Oh my God! Is this is what I fear?
Am I really falling in love with her?

Now I just wander,
How am I to tell about my feelings to her.
Now we are so closer,
May be after this incidence,
What if I lose her?

Oh God! If you created love;
Help the lovers to attain success.
Its no solution, if you just watch from up;
Don't let them to end in mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment