Sunday, 3 July 2011

Mercy Please

I am enclosed by the four walls of the city, 
All that I can hear, is the clanking sound; 
All that I can breathe, is the air so filthy, 
All that I can see is sky scrappers around.

The black toxic smoke, 
Rising up through the tall chimney stoke; 
Which on breathing, I feel to choke, 
Like me, suffers all other town folk. 

The clanking sound of the industries, 
Impairs the tympanum of our ear;
The irritating sound, when the machines screech, 
All that the town folks can hear, far and near. 

The tall sky scrappers, 
All that I can see around;
Closing us around four walls, like wrappers, 
Sky scrappers arising from the ground. 

Give us freedom from this kinda strife, 
Let our lungs breathe, fresh air;
Let everyone enjoy their life, 
Make the environment clean and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment