I can feel your heart beat,
I can feel your breathe brushing against my cheek.
I can feel the warmth of your body's heat,
I can feel you so fair and meek.
I need you by my side forever,
You are my strength and you are my will!
I don't want to lose you, Never!
You are solutions to all my problem, thats what i feel.
Baby, don't let your hand go off mine,
You keep your hold tight.
When the sun will not shine,
You'll serve me as the light.
I feel so comforted, to hold you tight against my chest;
I feel so contented to see;
Leaning your head against my chest and rest,
No one around, only you and me.
You always stay by my side,
And show me the path, which is right.
Let all the folks of da world know;
How much I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment