Friday, 11 November 2011

Wish Granted

On looking from a way so far;
I saw something gleaming bright!
It made my mind fight a war,
I couldn't distinguish what caught my sight!

On going little closer,
The object wasn't any sort of light.
It was a maiden so fair,
Which proved that my guess wasn't right.

An impulse forced me to take a closer look,
I was so astounded.
She seemed to be a fairy,
That I had once seen in those fairytales book!

I felt I was unable to utter a wprd,
She turned around and looked at me.
As she took a step forward;
Her lovely eyes I could see!

I began to feel fond of her,
To praise her I made up my mind!
I took a step forward,
And asked the name of the lady so kind!

Since then I was lost in thought so dense;
And wished to meet her again.
The day I got the chance,
It was witnessed by heavy rain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment